We celebrated our family Christmas today, (December 23) for a couple reasons. First is b/c Richie is working Christmas Eve. Second, since Christmas is on Sunday we can prepare for worship without the added stress of opening gift and then trying to get ready to worship.
We have a tradition that my children love, we give them PJ's on Christmas Eve. Since we celebrated early I wanted to share some of our Christmas Eve pictures with you.
In these pictures you will see Autumn is upset b/c she found her PJ's several weeks before Christmas Eve, she thought I would get different ones since she found them. (A picture of how sinful we all are.) Josh to me looks so much like Richie when he was a little boy in these pictures. The picture of Caleb and Josh together I love Caleb's beautiful (I mean handsome) smile in this picture. Wish he would have smiled like that for family pictures.:-) Enjoy!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment